Vitamin C NY hospitals coronavirus

The New York post has an article which I'm including in this post that the hospitals here in New York are giving coronavirus patients vitamin C!

https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/new-york-hospitals-treating-coronavirus-patients-with-vitamin-c/

What's also interesting for me is potatoes have more vitamin C than orange! I both! I consider myself fortunate that I became obsessed with Andrew Taylor story of eating potatoes for only a year and started eating very high amounts of potatoes before the coronavirus outbreak. I spend a significant part of the day preparing potatoes and creatively cooking them for snacks, etc. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.whimn.com.au/strength/health/this-food-is-better-at-fighting-colds-than-oranges/news-story/dcd82b77fbaee529bc8c86fc27191eb7

https://www.spudfit.com/

https://www.sciencealert.com/growing-potatoes-on-mars-might-actually-work-hints-a-new-experiment?ignore_amp

Andrew has 2 plans Spudfit-- that's a potato only diet and he has a new cookbook sharing all different people from all over the world many are experts and how to prepare food or what's their favorite dish!

His other plan is called mega food which is not only potatoes that's what I'm doing right now I'm part of both Facebook groups and I also pay him to be my coach and it's really worked!


Before I was assaulted I looked beautiful -- After my body was violated any abuse at the doctors did not stop there and included on going we're heading towards eight years they continue to lie and gaslight and because it's New York their buffalo and above a medical ethics above ethics and engaged NYPD in joining and breaking laws so I gained 40 pounds which I've now lost with help from Andrew Taylor!after my body was violated any abuse at Dr Andrew Fagelman's-y his employee Delita Hooks who he describes is exemplary and it  did not stop there and included ongoing we're heading towards eight years they continue to lie and gaslight and because it's New York there Buffalo and above medical ethics above ethics and engaged NYPD in joining and breaking laws so I gained 40 pounds which I've now lost with help from Andrew Taylor

Oct 1, 2012 Hours before I endured horrific  Violence including sexual assault at a doctors office in Soho and rather than apologize the NYPD joint and breaking laws in violating my civil rights which led me to gain 40 pounds because Dr Andrew Fagelman chose and continues to choose to lie along with his employee he refused to fire https://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE I can't heal from a situation where a doctor continues to lie and he and his employee are above the law  along with NYPD that joined in breaking laws http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1 you'll see a link to the YouTube in this little paragraph and you'll see the date it's posted it's October 4, 2012 because that's when they started their online gaslighting like Harvey Weinstein but I don't think they paid I think they got volunteers! My main blog is about exposing corruption in New York City government including rich and powerful people above the law so do the math!

I'm just thrilled that almost 8 years later almost 58 years old I've lost 40 pounds and preventing myself from heading towards obesity and diabetes!

Now because of the coronavirus era I'm just super grateful that my diet is so high in vitamin C because I eat so many potatoes each day!

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/?m=1

I fear my immune system is compromised because of severe chronic insomnia due to the violence lies gaslighting the extreme cruelty  unethical behavior of a doctors office in the NYPD him gaged along with his employee and making sure all crimes were raced and guess who else helped the Manhattan DA like they help Jeffrey Epstein!

My stomach became very very distended shockingly distended and a lot of stomach pain I couldn't eat enough fat foods to comfort myself and vegan food has a lot of delicious fat options


suzannahtroy (@suzannahtroy)
⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/03/new-yo…my biggest fear NYC to further empower Doctors like Dr. Andrew Fagelman perjurer bragged about trust NYPD lied I wasn't harmed at his office or Dr Robert Hadden sex pred more Teflon status #coronavirus fear NY. My health HARMED AT dr Andrew Fagelman's pic.twitter.com/My5nxiHkla








I put loads of garlic and onion on my potatoes I love salt so I have onion salt and I toast them in the air fryer all day whenever I need snacks













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coronavirus Fear NYC Living Blog 2 but again Google Dr Fagelman assault youtube Dr Andrew Fagelman 155 Spring St NYC Delita Hooks unethical liars the most unethical violent MEDICAL OFFICE The most violent dishonest truly evil as in gaslighting violating the Hippocratic oath that seems to override even the coronavirus fears for me

Craved Tomatoes- MD suggests Exercise

I feel very negative today very tired but there is an online global community focus on positivity I do have resources and that's a comfort and I can share my cooking maybe to inspire other people to lose weight